Fakultas Ekonomi - Magister Manajemen, MM-JOURNAL Vol. 1 No. 1, Januari 2014 (Views: 151)
INFLUENCE ANALYSIS OF THE LOCUS OF CONTROL AND THE WORK ENVIRONMENT TO SELF EFFICACY OF EMPLOYMENT AT THE TAX OFFICE OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT ‘SIX’
Gita Danet Siburian
ABSTRAK
This study aims to determine the impact of locus of control and the work environment for employee self - efficacy , both simultaneously and partial analysis with SPSS 16.0. This analysis using qualitaty descriptive collection methods with primary and secondary data. The primary data obtained from the kuesioner conducted to determine directly to the employee self - efficacy at the tax office of foreign investment”six” . While the supporting data obtained from reading books which contains the theory that affect employee self - efficacy. Then analyzed the influence of locus of control and the work environment. The influence of locus of control and the work environment are 3.475 (constant value) it mean if there is not independent variable, it will produce a performance is 3.475. the value b1 is 0.016 it show there is positive influence between locus of control with employee self - efficacy. the value b2 is 0.020 it show there is positive influence between work environment with self efficacy. Based on the calculate for coefficient of determination on the self efficacy at the tax office of foreign investment”six” . It show with contribution of locus of control and work environment variable as 10 % while the remaining is 90 % as the contribution other factors which no at this analysis. Based on r value is 0,032 it mean there is low and positive relation between locus of control and work environment to employee self efficacy. The result of test - F through employee self efficacy at tax office of foreign investment”six” , hypothesis with significansi 5 % get from F calcukted is 53,033 > F tabel is 6.90 and significasi 0.000 < 0.05. that mean Ho reject dan Ha accept, there is any relation signification between locus of control and work environment to employees self efficacy at tax office of foreign investment”six”.
Kata kunci: The Locus Of Control, The Work Environment And The Employee Self - Efficacy