Fakultas Ekonomi - Manajemen, JIM-MNJ Vol. 1 No. 1, Januari 2014 (Views: 201)
PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. GATEWAY CONTAINER LINE JAKARTA.
Ratna Sari Dewi
ABSTRAK
ABSTRACT Low productivity is one of the mega problems faced by Indonesian people. Therefore, the satisfaction of employee and work motivation needs to have serious attention in order to reach productivity improvement. And the study was conducted to determine how much influence the satisfaction of work and motivation to work productivity at PT. Gateway Container Line Jakarta. SPSS 17.0 for windows, then the obtained r = 0.628 , R² = 0.395 to the coefficient determinant of = 39.5%, and the remaining 60.5%. For multiple regression value obtained Ŷ = 15.645 + 0.299 X₁ + 0.342 X₂ regression coefficient was marked positive. And for the F test with ɑ = 5% to obtain the F value of 10.433 and 3.295 for the mean F count > F table then Hₒ is rejected and Hₐ is received , which means there is influence between work satisfaction and work motivation appraisal work productivity of employees at PT. Gateway Container Line Jakarta.
Kata kunci: Work Satisfaction, Work Motivation, Work Productivity.